Thank you for being part of Devonport Market.
We do not take for granted that you are part of the Devonport Market Family and appreciate your continued support in making Devonport Market what it is.
Below is the standard information for the market followed by the dates.
Please select the dates you wish to join us on.
Cost for the Devonport Market in Windsor Reserve is:
- 3m x 3m space = $50 Inc. GST
- Food or Coffee Van / Caravan = $60 Inc. GST
For a 3m x 3m space we ask that you bring your own Gazebo and have a way to present your products in the 3m x 3m space.
During the Winter months we are located inside Devonport Ferry Terminal and the cost of a table here is:
- Standard table up to 2m in length = $50 Inc. GST.
(Please note: unfortunately, we are unable to invite food vendors into the Devonport Ferry Terminal due to current Restaurants and Cafe's already being on site.)
Payment is essential to confirm attendance and must be made by the deadline as stated on the invoice.
Opening Hours/ Set-Up Timing
- The market is open from 9am-2pm, unless otherwise specified
- Set up is from 7:00am, all stall holders must be on-site by 8:30 am – if stall holders have not arrived by 8:30am and there has been no communication, then that stallholder will, unfortunately, forfeit their space with no refund.
- Stall holders are not able to pack up until 2 pm sharp.
- we ask that stallholders aim to be off the Reserve or out of the Ferry Terminal by 3pm so that we have an opportunity to clean up.
- Everyone must have left by 4pm at the latest.