Wake up and start the day fresh with our amazing Peppermint Shampoo Bar!
Shampoo Bars are becoming more and more popular today, as you use less plastic, because there are no bottles, and they are easy to transport being smaller than bottles.
These bars also keep going and keep going!! One bar is the equivalent of 3 bottles of shampoo. So, try them today, you'll be amazed at the results!
Our peppermint shampoo with Castor Oil helps with oily hair to invigorate and condition your locks whilst adding volume and strength.
Not only that but the Peppermint Essential Oil provides an invigorating sense of get up and go in the mornings. Start the day refreshed and ready to face the world with SoapOman's Peppermint Shampoo Bar!
Gentle on your hair and scalp, our shampoos are made with the finest ingredients to ensure that not only is your hair clean but your skin protected.
Our cleaning and foaming ingredients are coconut-based and so all-natural for your hair, containing castor oil, our shampoo breaks down the oil in your hair whilst invigorating with all-natural peppermint essential oils.
Handcrafted in New Zealand.
- Super hydrating protection for your hair and scalp
- Both cleansing and conditioning - leaving your hair to feel amazing
- Luxuriate in the lather created thanks to the all-natural foaming ingredients
Peppermint essential oil invigorates your skin whilst Castor Oil is great at absorbing oil gently from your hair and washing it down the plug.
- Equivalent to approximately 3 bottles of shampoo
Why Buy Shampoo From SoapOman
- 100% soap-free shampoo - kind and gentle on your hair
- pH Balanced
- No plastic packaging
- No animal testing
It is important to know the difference between soap and shampoo.
Many people do offer saponified oils (or soap) as a shampoo bar.
However, at SoapOman, we prefer to define saponified oils as soap - which are used to clean face and body, basically your skin, and we work hard to ensure that we provide you with a soap that not only cleans but nourishes and cares for the skin you live in.
Consequently, our Shampoo bars are 100% soap-free but designed to look after your hair - this requires a completely different approach and hence we have developed an all-natural shampoo bar that not only looks after your hair but is also soft and gentle on your scalp.
We only use what we have to - nothing more and nothing less.
Our Green Peppermint Natural Shampoo Bar contains
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - Cleaning agent made from coconut oils
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate - Coconut Oil Based Foaming agent
- Decyl Glucoside - Plant-derived, biodegradable gentle cleaning agent
- Vegetable Silicone - to help decrease the surface tension of oils which helps to create a wonderful lather
- Castor Oil - Breaks down oil and adds nutrients to your hair. Helping hair to grow stronger whilst also moisturising and nourishing your hair.
- Provitamin B5 - helps your scalp to moisturise and stay healthy
- Soy Protein - reduces flaking and keeps hair supple
- Lactic Acid - relaxes and smoothes out your hair to keep it more manageable
- BTMS25 - Light and Gentle conditioner that helps water mix with the ingredients and also keeps your hair feeling silky smooth and soft.
- Cetyl Alcohol - An emollient that not only softens hair but also an effective ingredient for soothing and healing dry skin.
- Stearic Acid - Soothing on your skin, stearic acid thickens the shampoo but also acts as an emollient on your scalp. Helping to keep your hair clean and your scalp soft.
- Liquid Germall Plus - looking after and preserving your shampoo so it is always at it's best.
- Peppermint Essential Oil - to create a wonderful cleaning citrus aroma
- Green Soap colouring to enhance the colour of the shampoo
Please note: Ingredients are subject to change and customer should always check the packaging for the latest ingredient list.
For further information about any of the ingredients, please contact us at: email@example.com