Wax Seal Beads
How to make wax seals:
- Use 2-3 beads per wax seal.
- Slowly melt beads in the wax spoon over the burner.
- Once wax is melted, poor onto envelope or paper.
- Press stamp into warm wax and leave until set.
- Clean spoon by carefully wiping with paper towel – be careful as the spoon will be very hot
- Rinse under warm water
- Always use caution when using candles and heated wax.
- Never leave unattended.
- Wax beads should be kept away from children
- Wax Burner copper plate becomes very hot while using. Do not touch.
- Wax Spoons become very hot while using. Do not touch the heated end while in use.