Luxurious Handmade Recycled Wool Coat
Keep your coveted canine comfortable, warm, safe, and most important of all, Stylish.
Your pets feel temperatures just as much as people do, and we know that you want to keep your pup the most comfortable and safe it can possible be. So why not do it in a way that is stylish, sustainable, and sickeningly adorable?
Our dog coats are made from 100% recycled wool from things such as old rugs and bits of fabric, and the inside is lined with fleece to avoid any rubbing underneath!
Did you know?
-It's recommended for many cold-averse breeds to wear a coat when the temperature drops below 7°C, a temperature reached by many colder places in New Zealand
-Our coats are perfect for breeds with less hair on them (Pugs, Shih Tzu, Boxer, Maltese) which are less resistant to cold!
-Our coats are 500% more likely to receive adoration from those around you on your walks (Source: You'll see)
- XS = Chihuahua
- S = Maltese, Pomeranian, Pug
- M = Shih Tzu, Mini Schnauzer, Poodle, French Bulldog
- L= Bulldog, Retriever, Labrador, Boxer
- XL = Doberman, Great Dane, Mastiff, Rottweiler, German Shepard
Sizes in CM
- XS – Length, 24 cm. Girth, 67 cm.
- S – Length, 36.5 cm. Girth, 87 cm.
- M – Length, 47 cm. Girth, 100.5cm.
- L – Length, 58.5cm. Girth, 119 cm.
- XL – Length, 63 cm. Girth, 135 cm
How to measure Girth
Measure at the chest at its broadest point, this is usually 3-5 centimeters behind the front legs.
How to measure Length
Measure your dog from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.