Terms & Conditions
Opening Hours/ Set Up:
- Unless otherwise stated Devonport Market is open from 9am to 2pm on the dates displayed on the application form
- Stallholders need be onsite no later than 30 mins before the market starts and ready when doors open at 9am. If you have not arrived by 8:30am then we are sorry but you will lose your place for that week.
- Stall holders are not able to pack up until closing time at 2pm. No early departure is allowed
- You can bring your own Eftpos/ credit card machine if you wish.
- If you are NEW to Devonport Market, we will require 3 photos of your products and a photo of your table display upon registration for the market - please email to Matt@devonportmarket.com
Payment is essential to confirm your attendance and must be made by the deadline as stated in the confirmation email
Refund policy is outlined in the Cancellation section of this document.
Payment will not be accepted on the day of the market, any stalls who haven't paid by the deadline will be offered to someone else.
Please be aware that as Devonport Market is an outdoor market, we will reserve the right to cancel the market at short notice if the weather is too bad to hold a market. We will normally make this decision on the Thursday or Friday before the market.
Should the market be cancelled due to bad weather you will be given a choice to roll over the money to pay as a credit for the next market or to receive an 80% refund.
Stall holder expectations:
- Kindly do not show up before time advised.
- To have a well presented stall, table cloths are to be used and down to the floor, we don't want to see feet or storage.
- Please ensure all table cloths are safely tied back and do not pose a trip hazard.
- Stay at the market until closing. We do not tolerate early pack up and you will not be invited back if you do so.
- Take all your rubbish home and ensure your general area is left clean.
- Mingle and be friendly to fellow stall holders.
- Give ample notice of cancellation. A text or call on the morning if you can't attend.
- Pay promptly to confirm your place at the market.
- Avoid parking in the prime spots for customers.
- Take extreme care when stopping and unloading vehicles.
- Maintain and operate a reliable email address.
Cancellations while necessary can prove challenging on the day for the organiser. We try to ensure we have no gaps and the market is full and vibrant. Communication therefore is very important.
Cancellations up to 7 days before the event will be eligible for a full refund.
There are no refunds for cancellations made during the week of the market.
Cancellations due to the vendor having COVID-19 will be eligible for a full refund. (a copy of the test result may be requested)
Should the market be cancelled due to COVID-19 level changes will be eligible for an 80% refund or credit towards another event.
The sooner you can advise of cancellation, the better, so please let us know as soon as you can.
Incidents or Accidents:
Please report to a Devonport Market host as soon as possible any incidents no matter how minor they may seem. First aid kit will be at the cash out station.