Pricing and How To Book Your Stall.
Please note, bookings will only be accepted from stall owners who have already registered at Devonport Market.
If you have not registered, please follow this link > to register and once registered we will provide an email of acceptance where you will be provided with a link to the payment pages.
To select and pay for your stalls, please click on the link you have been provided when you were accepted to Devonport Market or on the latest email you have been sent.
Sales of the sites are based on a first come, first served basis.
Devonport Market now has a two tier pricing system at the market.
1. A fee of $50 (ex. GST) which is $57.70 (Inc. GST) - this is for all areas of the market
2. In historical areas which has experienced lower foot traffic. Here we will charge only $30 (ex. GST) or $34.50 (Inc. GST) - If you are new to Devonport Market or would prefer a lower cost position at the market, then these may be of more appeal but please remember that the pricing is like this for a reason.
(If you are in a lower cost area, you may wish to think about how you can arrange your stall so as to attract customers to you visually to draw them in as they may not naturally walk past this location on their own.)
The market is split into "Teams" or "Areas"
Location of the Teams outside Devonport Ferry Terminal
- Purple Team - this is our new team who will now be on the highly visible Victoria Wharf. This new space replaces the market that has been located on Windsor Reserve 4 times in the last two years. Compared to the inconsistent opportunities on Windsor Reserve, being present on the Wharf provides a more consistent opportunity to run the outdoor market every month as it is on top of a concreate base rather than grass.
Please remember to bring along weights for your Gazebo but you will also opportunity to secure your Gazebo to the railing that runs along the edge of Victoria Wharf.
- The price for a Gazebo space in this team is $57.50 (Inc. GST)
- Red Team - this team is required to bring Gazebo's with them as they will be situated outdoors during the market. The price paid covers the space for a 3m x 3m Gazebo and is the most visible aspect of the market as it is at the front of the Ferry Terminal.
- The price for a Gazebo space in this area is $57.50 (Inc. GST)
Location of the Teams inside Devonport Ferry Terminal
- Blue Team - this team is situated just inside the ferry terminal and is the first set of stalls that are encountered by our customers as they enter the Ferry Terminal space. There is no requirement for a Gazebo but we do ask the stallholders here to bring what is required to fill a 2m wide by 2m deep space to display and sell their products.
- The price for a 2m space in this area is $57.50 (Inc. GST)
- Green Team - this team is situated in the middle section of the Ferry Terminal and has a number of electrical points. Again, there is no requirement for a Gazebo and a Gazebo would not fit into this space. We will be maintaining the current price for a space in this area.
- The price is for a 2m space, however, we are often a little flexible in this area, and is $57.50 (Inc. GST) for high traffic areas and $34.50 (Inc. GST) for lower traffic areas.
- Orange Team - this team is the first team you see when you head into the Main Hall Area. This is also a very popular area for many vendors and here you have a 2m x 2m space available and we are maintaining the current cost of being in this area.
- The price for a 2m space in this area is $57.50 (Inc. GST) for the spaces opposite the Green Team and $34.50 (Inc. GST) for the areas inside the Main Hall.
- Yellow Team - This is in the main area opposite the Orange Team and next to where the Ferries arrive and depart and so often there is footfall in this area but it significantly increases when the Ferry's are berthed.
- The price for a 2m space in this area is just $34.50 (inc. GST)
(Please note: unfortunately, we are unable to invite food vendors into the Devonport Ferry Terminal due to current Restaurants and Cafe's already being on site.)
If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: Matt@Devonportmarket.com or call me on 027 410 2170
Thank you very much for your help and understanding in this matter.