What do we do?
Devonport Market wish to offer products to the people of Devonport and around New Zealand via our website that enhance the homes and lives of our customers and their community.
As a result, the products that are sold at Devonport Market must meet the following criteria:
- Products for the home - the core of Devonport Market's offering is to offer products that will make the lives of the Devonport Community better. This normally starts at home and so our focus is to provide product that will enhance the home of every person in Devonport and the wider community.
- Quality - the products sold must be of a high quality standard and must be able to stand the test of time. Low quality products will not be welcomed back to Devonport Market.
- Different - the products sold at Devonport Market should not be widely available in the shops. We pride ourselves on offering the Devonport Community small batch production of high quality goods at the Devonport Market. Products that mean people will want to come and explore what we have to offer, so please tell them your story behind the product.
- New Zealand Made - Whilst we do not focus only on New Zealand made products - we will prioritise New Zealand made products. In fact we will prioritise Devonport made products over New Zealand made products.
- Sustainability - We all need to look after the world around us and so if you can demonstrate that your product is sustainable and/or friendly to the environment around us, we'd encourage you to do so.
- Truthful - to sell products at Devonport Market, what you do and what you say to our customers must be honest and truthful. It goes without saying that dubious selling practices will not be welcome at the Devonport Market.
- Living Room
- Eco/Sustainable & Ethical Products
- Garden Products
Thank you for your support for the above and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org