Devonport Stallholder Applications
We pride ourselves on the quality, diverse and original products that are brought to the market by our stall holders each week and welcome applications from new vendors.
Set up in April 2009 as a place for local artisans to sell their high quality handmade products, Devonport Market is a vibrant and fun place for you to sell.
We are located in the heart of Devonport Village, just a short walk from the Ferry and with plenty of car and bike parking for customers very close-by.
The good news is that Devonport Market can provide opportunities for both regular and new stallholders who want to connect with the local Devonport Community each week, and want to be part a visible market in Devonport.
Unfortunately, availability at our Market is limited and acceptance or non-acceptance of applications is at the sole discretion of Devonport Market management but we will base decisions on the information given by the applicant on their application, meeting the approved product criteria, quality, product distribution, diversity and availability.
June 4th Market is now full - thank you to all who applied.
- We will require 3 photos of your products and a photo of your table display (These can be emailed to Matt@Devonportbusiness.co.nz)
- Application will not be processed until all photos have been received
In order to make Devonport Market a success we do require a high level of presentation at the market and do ask that all Indoor tables be covered with table cloths to the floor.
Devonport Market is in two parts - The Outdoor Market and the Indoor Market
The Outdoor Market is located on Windsor Reserve and the cost for the Outdoor Devonport Market is:
- 3m x 3m space = $50 Inc. GST
- Food or Coffee Van / Caravan = $65 Inc. GST
For a 3m x 3m space we ask that you bring your own Gazebo and have a way to present your products in the 3m x 3m space.
The Indoor Market is located inside Devonport Ferry Terminal and the cost of a table here is:
- Standard table up to 2m in length = $50 Inc. GST.
(Please note: unfortunately, we are unable to invite food vendors into the Devonport Ferry Terminal due to current Restaurants and Cafe's already being on site.)
Payment is essential to confirm attendance and must be made by the deadline as stated on the invoice.
Opening Hours/ Set-Up Timing
- The market is open from 9am-2pm, unless otherwise specified
- Set up is from 7:00am, all stall holders must be on-site by 8:30 am – if stall holders have not arrived by 8:30am and there has been no communication, then that stallholder will, unfortunately, forfeit their space with no refund.
- Stall holders are not able to pack up until 2 pm sharp.
- we ask that stallholders aim to be off the Reserve or out of the Ferry Terminal by 3pm so that we have an opportunity to clean up.
- Everyone must have left by 4pm at the latest.